The affiliate dashboard provides you with both in-depth reporting functionality as well as a snapshot on the homepage of key statistics for your account.
On the homepage are the following sections:
- Graph of last 30 days performance by conversions (default) - you can toggle this to show the graph on other metrics such as commissions. We also display your current available and pending balance.
Things to do:
- Outlines suggestions actions required such as unread messages from advertisers, inactive accounts etc.
My Account Statistics
- Affiliate Rank - How you compare against other affiliates on the Commission Factory platform. This will increase as your activity on the network increases.
- Program Acceptance - The percentage of advertisers that have accepted your affiliate application.
- Transaction Void Rate - The percentage of your orders that have been voided by advertisers.
- Network Programs - The percentage of advertiser programs on the Commission Factory platform that you have chosen to join.
- Top 5 Converting / Traffic - The top 5 advertisers that you are sending sales and traffic for. Hovering your mouse over each section of the graph will reveal the relevant advertiser.
Social Media Traffic and Devices
This area is a breakdown of your traffic against linked social media channels (IE. Facebook, Twitter) and insight into devices your traffic is using.
This area is a breakdown of your traffic by country or location, giving you insight into where your audience is located.
Latest Advertisers and creatives
- Provides a short list of the latest advertisers to join the network and also the latest creatives that have been added to advertiser programs you are joined to.