This guide covers some important considerations and tips to be mindful of for your affiliate password and account security.
Password Security Tips
- Create a password that includes a mix of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Choose a password that is not associated with any personal information. For example, your date of birth, or anything else that is easily guessable.
- Create a password that you have not used before.
- Never share your password with anyone that is not allowed to access the account and cannot be trusted.
- Use a secure password managing tool.
- Update your passwords regularly.
Account Security Tips
- If adding users to your affiliate account, make sure to be mindful when selecting their user permissions. Some user permissions to be aware of include the ability to read, create, modify and delete Account Settings. User permissions can be revoked or edited at any time by the account owner.
- Never share your account login details with anyone that is not allowed to use the account and cannot be trusted.
- Never screen share or record sensitive information or any other information in your account that you do not want others to see.
For more information on how to update your account login details, please see another one of our Help Centre guides here.