Our suspension catalogue is a comprehensive list of the different compliance breaches that can result in an affiliate's account suspension from the network.
Search Engine Marketing
- Unauthorised direct linking from any search engine.
- Ad hijacking.
- Brand bidding.
- Inappropriate (porn, violence, etc).
- Misleading content.
- Misrepresentative content.
- Illegal (affirming or supporting that which is illegal) content.
- Intellectual property violation/plagiarism.
- Start and end dates that are displayed incorrectly.
- The coupon value displayed and represented inaccurately.
- Coupons not differentiated from discounts or deals.
- If a customer is directed or invited to click on a coupon/voucher without the knowledge that they will be redirected to an advertiser's website.
- Specific terms and conditions related to each coupon not displayed clearly.
Please feel free to view the network guidelines informed by IAB UK code of conduct for voucher codes: https://www.iabuk.com/standards-guidelines/performance-marketing-advisory-group-code-conduct-vouchers
- Omitted traffic type for the programme.
- Bot traffic.
- The site does not belong to the affiliate.
- The dropping of cookies at any other point than at the click of a real user to a brand's website, for example, on an impression.
- Attempting to mask the site a cookie is dropped on with multiple redirects.
- Creation of fake transactions to drive commissionable sales.
- An illegal activity where the use of a fraudulent or unauthorised credit card to make commissionable transactions. Use of a fake identity to make commissionable transactions.
To see our Code of Conduct for Coupon and Offer Affiliates, please visit our Help Centre article here.