In your advertiser account, you can see in transaction reports the tracking method that was used to track that order. The list of methods and their explanations are:
- Browser Fingerprint: the transaction was tracked using information collected about the device used in the purchase, for the purpose of identification.
- Clickless Coupon: The visitor was tracked using a specific exclusive coupon code, without a click or impression.
- Custom Tracking Domain: The transaction was tracked using a first-party cookie loaded from your website's domain.
- First-Party Cookie: The transaction was tracked using a first-party cookie via the CF MasterTag.
- Manual: The transaction was manually entered into the system.
- Mobile App: The transaction was tracked in a mobile app.
- Server-to-Server: The transaction tracked using server-to-server tracking (direct notification from advertiser's system to Commission Factory, without the use of browser).
- Third-Party Cookie: The visitor was tracked using a Commission Factory browser cookie.