Tracking methods glossary
In your advertiser account, you can see in transaction reports the tracking method that was used to track that order. The list of methods and their explanations are:
- Browser Fingerprint: the transaction was tracked using information collected about the device used in the purchase, for the purpose of identification.
- Clickless Coupon: The visitor was tracked using a specific exclusive coupon code, without a click or impression.
- Custom Tracking Domain: The transaction was tracked using a first-party cookie loaded from your website's domain.
- First-Party Cookie: The transaction was tracked using a first-party cookie via the CF MasterTag.
- Manual: The transaction was manually entered into the system.
- Mobile App: The transaction was tracked in a mobile app.
- Server-to-Server: The transaction tracked using server-to-server tracking (direct notification from advertiser's system to Commission Factory, without the use of browser).
- Third-Party Cookie: The visitor was tracked using a Commission Factory browser cookie.