This is a Publisher guide to help you understand how to use the message centre in your account.
The Message Centre can be found in your account at the top right-hand side of the platform. This section will allow publishers to message and communicate directly with advertisers through the platform. By clicking on the 'Letter' icon, you will be taken to the Message Centre. Here, you are greeted with your inbox, scheduled messages, sent messages and drafts.
To create a message, click the new message text on the left-hand menu. This will then enable you to start composing a message. Simply fill out the required fields, write and send your message. You are able to send messages to individual or multiple merchants as well as to custom groups by adding the merchant's name or group name to the Recipients field.
Publishers can also draft messages that you wish to send to a merchant, group or 'all advertisers'. These drafts can also be scheduled to be sent at a specific date and time. Any sent messages can be reviewed in the Sent section.
Commission Factory’s improved text editor in the Message Centre now supports headings styles, numbered lists, text colour, background colour, improved image incorporation, hyperlinks and many more features.
To add a picture to your message, here are the steps below:
- You can upload an image directly within the message centre by clicking the 'Picture' icon on the right-hand side of the toolbar.
- A pop-up will appear where you can drag and drop the image or upload it straight from your files.
- Once you have uploaded an image, the image URL will auto-populate.
- Click the ‘Insert’ button at the bottom of the pop-up.
- Your image will appear in the text box.
- Click on the image to format it according to your needs (e.g. resize, realign, remove, etc.).
For a video tutorial on how to use the Message Centre, please watch our YouTube video below.