Your campaign description gives affiliates a detailed overview of your business and your affiliate program. It is important that you give enough information about what you do and who you are, as well as the benefits for affiliates. Remember this is not consumer focused but B2B focused communication.
An example campaign description has been included below which you may choose to use as a template, and personalise.
You are invited to promote “Retailer”, Australia's #1 shopping website.
Over the past XX+ years, “Retailer” has expanded into an iconic brand with hundreds of stores, over XXXX happy customers, and over XXXX brands to choose from. We have hand-picked the best products and brands from A, B and C through to D, E, F and even G!
- X% commission on the sale value
- Very high $AOV (over $200)
- XX day tracking cookie period
- Open to all promotional methods (except PPC etc..)
- Open to custom marketing collaborations
- Full product datafeed available
- Ongoing promotions
- Mobile optimised website
- Open communication with our marketing and affiliate teams
- XXX add any other program specific terms here, such as custom commission rules, exclusions or de-duping against other paid channels’ XXX
We look forward to working with you!
- The "Retailer" Team