The bulk upload feature allows you to upload a batch file to bulk create, amend, lock, revert, or void.
Using Bulk Uploads
Bulk uploads require a CSV file to be uploaded to update the transactions in the system. This CSV in all cases MUST have a column of Order ID's that match those transactions in the Commission Factory system. Our system matches them against your file in order to update them.
Bulk Uploads FilesThere are 5 batch file types you can upload into the bulk uploads area:
- Create - list of transaction you want to create in the transaction area
- Amend - list of transactions you want to update the sale value.
- Lock - list of transactions that you are happy to have invoiced and approved to affiliates.
- Revert - list of transactions you want to change back to a pending state from either a locked or void state. In order for a transaction to be reverted back to a pending state from locked, it must be within the validation period.
- Void- List of transactions you would like to void