Your sales report will contain an overview of your daily activity and performance for the affiliates that are promoting your brand or online store. By default, your sales report will be graphed against conversions, however to change this metric simply click on the dropdown box and select the applicable measurement.
Your graph can be measured against:
- Sale Value
- AOV (Average Order Value)
- Conv. Rate (Conversion Rate, CR%)
- Avg. Commission (Average Commission Per Sale)
To adjust the date range for the transactions, clicking into the date field will give you common options such as Last Week or Last Month, or Custom where you can specify the date ranges you would like to search.
For more options available to each days sales, simply hover your mouse over the icon towards the right-hand side of your dashboard for the applicable date in question. Quick options for each day include:
- Affiliates Report
- Creatives Report
- Customers Report
- View Transactions
As an advertiser, you have the ability to export your reports. Towards the bottom of your dashboard, you will find three options:
- Export To CSV - This option will export the advertiser creatives to a CSV format.
- Export To JSON - This option will export the advertiser creatives to a JSON format.
- Export To XML - This option will export the advertiser creatives to an XML format.