Learn how to use the Affiliate Performance Report in our Channel Attribution Reporting Suite
Commission Factory's channel attribution reports provide valuable insights into the role various touchpoints play in shaping a user's purchasing journey. Armed with this knowledge, advertisers gain the power to make well-informed decisions that can optimise and strengthen their affiliate partnerships, ultimately driving greater success and growth.
The Affiliate Performance report offers a comprehensive view of enhanced metrics, allowing advertisers to assess publisher performance against key incremental and strategic metrics. Users can easily rank affiliates by selecting a date range and clicking on column headers. Additionally, a search function simplifies partner identification, and the report can be downloaded for further analysis as needed.
Enhanced Metrics Definitions
- Sales Involving – Total amount of sales involving a publisher, view all the sales the publisher was involved in, not only the ones they were awarded commission for. This helps to show how influential this publisher is to your marketing activity.
- Average Time to Convert – Average time to convert when a publisher is involved in the journey. See which publishers convert quicker to identify publishers for time-sensitive offers.
- Average Steps to Convert – Average amount of steps to convert when a publisher is involved in the journey. See which publishers convert over shorter journey lengths to identify publishers for time-sensitive offers.
- Sale Credit – Average portion of a sale credited to the publisher when involved in a sale. A higher proportion indicates a more significant influence on conversions.
- Initiator Ratio – The % of sales initiated by each publisher. The greater the number, the higher the incremental value of this publisher, in particular, if new customer acquisition is a goal.
- Basket Boost – Impact on basket values when a publisher is involved in the journey. If this is high, then this indicates the publisher is assisting to drive incremental revenue for you.
- Conversion Impact – Benefit to conversion rates when a publisher is involved in the journey.
To learn how Commission Factory calculates and assigns value to all touchpoints in cross-channel attribution reporting, please click here.