Your advertisers report will contain an overview of your daily activity and performance for the advertisers that you are managing. By default, your advertisers report will be graphed against conversions, however to change this metric simply click on the dropdown box and select the applicable measurement.
Your graph can be measured against:
- Sale Value
- AOV (Average Order Value)
- Conv. Rate (Conversion Rate, CR%)
- Avg. Commission (Average Commission Per Sale)
To adjust the date range for the advertiser overview, clicking into the field will give you common options such as Last Week or Last Month, or Custom where you can specify the date ranges you would like to search.
For more options available to each day, simply hover your mouse over the icon towards the right-hand side of your dashboard for the applicable date in question. Quick options include:
- View Advertiser
- View Report By Day
- View Transactions
Report By Day
Selecting the View Report By Day option in the dropdown will take you through to a daily breakdown of this selected advertiser.
As an agency, you have the ability to export your reports. Towards the bottom of your dashboard, you will find three options:
- Export To CSV - This option will export the advertiser creatives to a CSV format.
- Export To JSON - This option will export the advertiser creatives to a JSON format.
- Export To XML - This option will export the advertiser creatives to an XML format.